Your youth sports program can benefit from the support and expertise that is available from amazing local resources within the Pause Play community.
We help you and your athletes focus on Pausing Play to educate on technical and tactical behaviors that help athletes obtain goals and empower life.
We support training for schools and club
coaches, parents, student-athletes, and organizational leaders.
A PAUSE PLAY PARTNERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Research-based workshops led by dynamic local Trainers, coaches, and athletes with deep experience and the ability to motivate and inspire youth athletes.
- Year-round reinforcement of training opportunities for leaders, coaches, parents, and athletes with whitepapers, monthly
emails, videos, and tools from the Pause Play community.
- Discounts on training, workshops, and field rentals.
BENEFITS THAT YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL RECEIVE BY PARTNERING WITH PAUSE PLAY:
- Trained coaches that can assist the development of youth athletes as players and as people.
- Tips and techniques to reduce players’ anxiety, making them more coachable, confident, and creative in practice and games.
- Hands-on education for parents, athletes, and coaches resulting in a positive sporting experience centered on the development of the person and the player.
- Association with like-minded individuals and groups that can support the growth of your athletic program.